Episode 6 – Photography for Good
On this episode, Cori and Ellie interview their friend and fellow local photographer, Kim Wilson. They discuss how we can intentionally give our talents to non-profits and different causes that set our souls on fire.
- Kim Wilson of KimiGPhotography
- Heirloom Eats
- Archibald Project – Movement to end the orphan crisis
- Selamta Family Project – Orphan care non-profit in Ethiopia training women how to care for children
- City Without Orphans– committed to changing lives of orphans in Fresno, Ca.
- Footsteps, Saint Agnes – supporting children and teens who experience loss or change
- World Impact – shares a vision to reach the poor community in the city
- Sweet Nectar Society – Photography program to photograph children with serious illnesses, disability, or injury
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep – Helping families heal from loss through photography
- Art for Life Cancer Foundation – Inspiring people impacted by cancer to connect and heal through creative expression
- Youth for Christ – sharing the message of Jesus to youth
- Rate our podcast and leave us a review in the iTunes store!
Leave a Reply